Closing Date: Noon on Wednesday 27 March 2019
Salary: L36 – L43: £102,076 – £118,593
Location: New Cross, London
For September 2019
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a driven and dynamic school leader to be Executive Principal of a high-performing all-through cluster of schools in south-east London. In doing so, you will be joining an innovative and successful multi-academy trust, supported by one of the oldest Livery Companies in London whose charitable purpose is delivered through its support and provision of education through a number of different schools across the UK.
Hatcham College is a large 3-18 school of 1,832 students with 351 in the sixth form. In 2013, it opened Hatcham Temple Grove Free School to increase its Hatcham primary phase which was itself judged outstanding at its first inspection in 2015. Hatcham College has performed at a high level for over a decade, but is not complacent; the next Executive Principal will have a chance to build on and develop further its successes to date.
As well as leading Hatcham College, the Executive Principal is also a member of the leadership team of the Haberdashers’ Aske’s Federation Trust, giving the person a chance to contribute to the future direction of the wider group of schools of which Hatcham College is part.
This post is suitable for someone with experience as part of a senior leadership team, who is driven and ambitious. This is a chance to lead a team who are determined to build on the College’s success, as well as an opportunity to collaborate more widely with peers elsewhere in the Federation.
• Passionate about providing the best opportunities for children and young people?
• Able to ensure excellent progress for all children and young people, especially the most disadvantaged
• An excellent teacher with a track record of achievement?
• A senior leader who understands how to maintain and build on excellence?
• An effective manager who can ensure your vision is realised?
Haberdashers’ Aske’s Federation can offer:
• The opportunity to lead a large, outstanding all-through school.
• An exciting role in leading an innovative cluster of schools.
• The opportunity to make a real difference to lives of children and young people.
• Excellent opportunities to develop and work beyond the College as part of the family of Federation schools and the wider Haberdashers’ Company.
Saxton Bampfylde Ltd is acting as an employment agency advisor to Haberdashers’ Aske’s Federation on this appointment. For further information about the role, including details about how to apply, please visit www.saxbam.com/appointments using reference CAEANA. Applications should be received by noon on Wednesday 27 March.
This Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people as required under the Education Act 2002 and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.