Project Coordinator Researcher
Work for a business you co-own. Feel part of a community. Grow intellectually, emotionally and spiritually. Change the world a bit. Life's more interesting as a Consultant at Saxton Bampfylde.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for bright individuals with prior business experience to join our team. Candidates need to be presentable, articulate, polite, personable, curious and proactive, with a great working attitude. They need to be able to hold their own with the best and brightest and must be comfortable communicating on the telephone as well as face to face. In addition, candidates will have an empathy for others, a desire to work in a firmly team-based environment and the ability to convey ideas, as well as facts, succinctly and persuasively.
From an early stage we give PCT a great deal of responsibility and autonomy. The role is very fast-paced and requires someone who can meet this challenge with a keen attention to detail and a high level of self motivation.
The Project Coordinator will support one or two Consultants in all aspects of client management and search execution. They focus on supporting their Consultant in project managing all the client assignment work being undertaken, in addition to all aspects of administration connected with this. They also support their Consultant in business development activities (e.g. arranging lunches, marketing dinners, etc.). This is an involved position with high levels of responsibility where diplomacy and confidentiality are essential. The role is focused on providing support to the Consultants in their professional capacity, rather than undertaking any personal work for them.
- Dealing at senior levels with high-profile individuals
- Complex diary management, including travel arrangements
- Liaising with clients and candidates; arranging interviews, business development meetings and updating information on the company database
- Responding to e-mails and calls
- Use of the company database, this is a focal point of the working day and full training will be provided
- Keeping track of project and marketing costs, liaising with the finance department
- Preparing business development materials for potential client pitches to the highest standard in PowerPoint
- Preparing client and candidate reports to the highest standard in Microsoft Word
- Being enthusiastic, interested and knowledgeable about the assignments and companies that you will be involved in
- A bright, confident, highly organised individual with initiative and immaculately presented
- Excellent communication skills with clients and candidates both verbally and in written format
- High attention to detail, ensuring work is produced accurately and of the highest possible standards
- Highly efficient, flexible and able to change workload and prioritise in order to meet business needs
- High levels of common sense and integrity
- Team player
THE PROJECT COORDINATION TEAM
We currently have a team over 20 who have come to us via a range of career paths. Our team is diverse in terms of age and experience: from graduates to those with professional experience who have been in the business for over 2 decades. The PCT spans finance, project coordination, reception / office management and marketing. We are proud to welcome people from all walks of life. The team works across three primary locations, London, Edinburgh and Guildford. Despite this geographical spread, we are a strong, collegiate group.
We offer a comprehensive and ongoing induction programme, as well as on the job training and regular in-house team workshops.
“We exist to change the world by changing leaders in interesting and important organisations. At the same time we aim to create an environment wherein all members of our community can grow to their fullest extent emotionally, intellectually and spiritually”.
Saxton Bampfylde is a top UK executive search and leadership consulting firm with global reach and a modest mission to change the world. Since our establishment in 1986, we have stayed true to our founding principles, namely our dedication to a unique and genuine search process that is different to our competitors, and our commitment to providing the highest quality service when advising on board level roles for our clients.
In 2014 Saxton Bampfylde became an employee owned organisation. The business is held in trust for our Partners – currently a team of over 85. In what we believe is a first in the executive search industry, we have an elected Trustee body who have oversight of the strategic objectives and values of our business.
For further information about us please refer to our website www.saxbam.com.
London office: £tbc salary dependant on experience + partnership bonus and benefits
Our benefits include:
- 6% employers’ pension contribution (3% employee contribution)
- 4 x base salary life cover
- Long term sickness cover
- Private medical insurance
- Give As You Earn
- ½ a day per month to commit to a charitable cause
- £500 clothing allowance
- Health club membership
- Ride to Work scheme
- Various other staff benefits like Company Away Days, Team Away Days, occasional meals cooked by our in-house chef, and the opportunity to work flexibly.
HOW TO APPLY
To register your interest, please send your CV, a covering letter and a completed equal opportunities form to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference PCT2019.