Our Project Coordinators (PCT) ensure seamless management of every stage of an assignment. They build a close relationship with our clients and candidates from the initial stages of a search process right through to the end.
This is an involved position with high levels of responsibility where diplomacy and confidentiality are essential.
The role has three main areas of focus:
- Consultant support and diary management
- Coordination of multiple recruitment processes at once (up to as many as 25 at a time)
- Assisting consultants with business development planning
What Project Coordinators do
- Complex diary management, including national and international travel arrangements
- Oversight of the key stages in an appointment process, ensuring that both consultants and clients are up to date
- Liaising with clients and candidates; arranging interviews and business development meetings
- Responding to a high volume of e-mails and calls
- Use of the company database to collate accurate and current records of client and candidate outreach
- Dealing at senior levels with high-profile individuals
- Keeping track of project and marketing costs, liaising with the finance department
- Preparation of client facing documents to a high standard in all Microsoft Office applications
- Understanding of, and enthusiasm, for the companies and sectors we work with