Jonathan Morgan, Consultant in Saxon Bampfylde’s regulation practice is this month’s guest on the The Regulation Podcast by the Institute of Regulation. Having advised on some of the biggest regulation leadership appointments over the last few years, Jonathan helps explain some of the secrets that make great leaders in the sector and gives advice on how to go about developing a career in regulation.
- Attracting the brightest, smartest young professionals to regulation
- Tips to finding a top regulatory job
- How careers in regulation have changed over the last 10 years or so
- Why increased public scrutiny of regulation can make it tougher to attract the best candidates
- What key character traits lead people towards careers in the Regulation sector