Saxton Bampfylde tracks careers across the healthcare sector as part of our work supporting clients to attract and develop exceptional leaders. We would like to congratulate the following on their new positions, announced in November 2022.
- Sarah-Jane Marsh, CEO at Birmingham Women’s and Children’s FT, has been announced as the new National Director of Urgent and Emergency Care and Deputy COO at NHS England.
- Shazad Sarwar, has been appointed Chair of East Lancashire Hospital NHS Trust from December 2022, following the announcement that Eileen Fairhurst will be joining the Northern Care Alliance NHS FT.
- Douglas Blair will join Gloucestershire Health and Care NHS Foundation Trust as CEO, after outgoing CEO Paul Roberts retires in March next year.
- Mark Cubbon, NHS England chief delivery officer, has been chosen as Manchester University Foundation Trust’s new CEO.
- Jonathan Brotherton, COO at University Hospitals Birmingham NHS FT will take on the role there as interim CEO from January 2023, following news that
- David Rosser will be taking on a new role as Strategic Director of Health and Care across the West Midlands.
- Ian Green, former CEO of the Terrence Higgins Trust, will be joining Salisbury NHS Trust as their new Chair.
- Ewen Cameron, has been appointed as the new CEO at West Suffolk NHS FT, joining from Cambridge University Hospitals NHS FT where he is Director of Improvement and Transformation.
- Sir Julian Hartley, CEO of Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust, has been appointed as CEO of NHS Providers
- Bill Morgan, is to join No.10 as a health adviser, leaving Evoke Incisive Health where he was Senior Counsel
- Dr Frank Mathias will be joining Oxford Biomedica as Chief Executive Officer in March 2023.
- Suhail Mirza, has been appointed a Non-Executive Director at Newcross Healthcare.
- David King, is to join Open Health as their Non-Executive Chair, and Paul Carter, joins as Independent Board Member
- Tanya Curry, is to join MND Association as CEO from January 2023.
- Martin Jones, has been appointed as Chair of the Care Workers’ Charity (CWC), after being a Trustee there for 5 years.
Saxton Bampfylde continues to deliver across our search, assessment, board review and onboarding services across healthcare, with clients across the NHS, wider public, private and voluntary sectors. We are always on the end of the phone or email to our friends and colleagues in the sector, so if you wish to have a chat please don’t hesitate to be in touch.